Jake Germain is one of the rising pop talent’s we’re keeping our eyes and ears on, and so we’re giving you a chance to get to know him a little better!
The LA-based singer-songwriter first appeared on listener’s radars with his Lonely Nights EP, and has since impressively racked up streams with just one EP and the slew of singles that have followed, including “Cavity” (featuring That Kid).
His latest single “Dead To Me,” was just released on Friday (May 10): “This song means so much to me and I am so excited for everyone to hear it,” Jake said in a statement. “I’m so proud of this track! I hope it makes you all want to burn your exes house down 💜🔮”
Listen to “Dead To Me” and check out Jake‘s 10 Fun Facts…
- 1. I have a twin brother, fraternal though haha, we are total opposites.
- 2. Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. I go nuts around October and spend way too much money on decorations.
- 3. My first ever concert was the pop legend himself Justin Timberlake. He did indeed bring sexy back.
- 4. I wrote “Dead To Me” while I was in my lecture hall at school, literally in a notebook.
- 5. I got a karaoke machine when I was like 6 and I would always sing the Britney Spears songs that were on it.
- 6. I share a birthday with Adam Levine and Queen Latifah, march 18th.
- 7. My favorite food is burgers with a fried egg on top.
- 8. My favorite movie is The Strangers, it still gives me the chills whenever I watch it.
- 9. My favorite color is pink, but it has to be baby pink.
- 10. I design all of my single covers and visuals myself (except for cavity haha).
Click inside for the rest of the fun facts…