Woman says she was burned by ‘blowtorch’ hair dryer

Woman says she was burned by ‘blowtorch’ hair dryer

Now that’s a hot look! A South Carolina woman says she was burned by a hair dryer that functioned more like a flamethrower after receiving the item from Amazon earlier this week. “Talk about a bad hair day!” Erika Shoolbred wrote on Monday. “My new hair dryer (more like hair fryer) from OraCorp on Amazon.com…

Read More Here...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *